Monday, October 17, 2011

Madisons 1st Birthday!

Well I guess this is better late than never, right? Madison's birthday party was on August 27th. We had it at my Meme's house because it is big & always super clean. Anyways the party was at 11 am because Maddy usually has an afternoon nap. We got to Meme's house pretty early to start making the food & stuff. Josh went to go pick up a Chickfila chicken nugget tray, balloons & ice while we got ready. Maddy was asleep most of the morning. Everybody helped out with her birthday. I wanted to have it during lunch so everybody could eat. We had chicken nuggets, cucumber sandwiches, rotel corn dip, ham & cheese sandwiches, white chocolate popcorn, chicken salad crossaints & a cheeseball. It was all very delicious. I was SUPER stressed out but everybody helped and it all came together beautifully for our baby girl. The whole theme was Maddy's Pink Lemonade! I wanted to go all out even though she won't remember I can show her pictures from that day. Here are some pictures..
Getting ready for the big day!

The popcorn & goody bags.

The yummy cake Aunt Pam & Amy made

I loved this .. Gerber daises with lemons & tissue balls!

Aunt Marlee & the birthday girl

The lemonade stand we made

The mantle & banner


Grandma & Grandpa..
We hung an empty frame from a tree in the backyard & got a picture
of everybody behind it. I loved all the pictures! Turned out cute!!




Little Miss Sunshine crawling around!







Anslee & Maddy








Her smash cake & she picked all the
yellow dots to eat haha!




Worn out!!
It was just a bit stressful trying to get everything together but we got it all together. I was so thankful to have all of our wonderful family there with us. Madison may have been a bit of a surprise but I could not have asked for a more beautiful sweet little girl. She is perfect & so sweet & we love her to death. The whole day was just really fun & I'm glad our girl had fun! I love watching her grow.
Love to all,
Kristin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment