Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Another day down

Well last night was rough. Ever since I had my gall bladder taken out I've been occasionally not being able to sleep because of my legs. The only explanation I have to describe the symptoms is restless leg syndrom. Anyways last night was one of those nights where I could not sleep. So I sat up until about 1:00am. Then Maddy has been waking up every night between 1:30 - 3. We dont know why she does this but it happens. Last night she woke up at 2:30 and Josh got her and rocked her and put her back in the bed. Well before 3 she was standing on the crib waiting for us. I got her and rocked her to sleep then she woke up at 6:40. I wish I could find a way to get her to sleep all night or at least a little later. So this morning I had no sleep & was exhausted. Then this afternoon I started to get an awful headache & was really nauseas (sp?). So by tonight I was miserable but anyways Josh got dinner and picked up Excedrin which helped about 2 hours later. He even played with her and got her bath and dressed for bed all by himself. He is so amazing and always comes through when I need him. Now I'm sitting up because I stayed up so late last night I can't sleep. It's a never ending cycle. I'm going to the surgeon tomorrow because I noticed a red rash and its tender around my belly button, where they took out my gall bladder. We will see how that goes. I guess I'm going to try to go to sleep now. I'll try to post an update on Maddy sometime soon. I'm getting really excited for her birthday :)
Goodnight, Kristin :)

1 comment:

  1. so sorry to hear you had a rough night/day. hope you feel better and have a better day today! :)

    ReplyDelete